GW2 Intro - Lucas & Ameliana Belmont

Gonz

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gonz -- it's nice to finally meet you :)

I'm going to sit back and let you answer everyone's questions before needling you with Admin stuff for membership, lol. No -- never mind. I'll start the needling process right away so you can get used to it ;P

One thing is certain: Amelia will need to write her own Intro here. We want to hear from everyone!

And since you've been with us as a Merc for a few weeks now, my guess is you already know how some of this works. To start, I will change your forum status to Recruit and your 30-day testing period will commence so stay active ^^

We use forums A LOT so dive in and make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to seeing you in game!

PS -- I changed your forum display name to "Gonz" just to make everyone's life a bit easier (having a forum name, game account name, and character names that are all different is a tad crazy-making ^^)

I will let her know to get right on that, thanks.

Welcome to the forums. :)

To echo what Huntyre said, it's important to us to recognize each member as an individual.  We wouldn't want to know Ameliana purely as "the person that sometimes comes with Gonz".  Each of you will have to earn membership separately, although I'm sure that will be no problem based on the company you keep.

Hey Gonz!  As a fellow sysadmin, I'm interested to know what you administer!  Also, when Orcs aren't causing problems in the devops community (and they always are), what do you like to do?

I admin windows server environments for small to medium businesses!

I love to watch anime, play guitar, and work on a video game i've been developing for years now.

Hello, Gonz!

Welcome :)

Yes, what music do you three play?

What are your favorite amines/mangas?

Can't wait to see you in-game!

Music of the soul.... jk! If i had to give it a name, i'd simply call it indie rock.

Clannad, Sora no Otoshimono, the Monogatari Series, any and all things ecchi really.

You too, thanks.

Hi! Always glad to have new people. I will provide some questions...

What type of music do the three of you play?

How embroiled are you in the microwave-circuit-breaker-power-outage scandal?

What professions do you have active in GW2? What sorts of activities do you enjoy in-game?

Indie rawk.

was entirely the fault of the russians.

I don't really. I like to quest and do WvW.