GW2 Intro SloppyNapkin

SloppyNapkin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a mixture of emotion while reading this introduction and the responses that followed.

I was excited by the tatoo (have not seen treble clef on someone's arm before, and note the remarkable health of your nails), THRILLED by the accurate acknowledgement of Airplane, and generally pleased with your willingness to play ball.

I was mortified, however, that you would dismiss the Ghostbusters as "ancient".  I suggest you recant or modify this statement - there exists an element in this guild that will tolerate no implication of the 80s' irrelevance.  Thank you.

Oh, Ashin.  You're such a Gatekeeper!  Where's your Keymaster?!

Is sloppy napkin something you to do someone else?  Bro, you won't believe it, I was with some marlin the other night and I straight up sloppy napkin'd her!   Why superman dat ho when you can sloppy napkin her?!

Welcome to SoH!

I was mortified, however, that you would dismiss the Ghostbusters as "ancient".  I suggest you recant or modify this statement - there exists an element in this guild that will tolerate no implication of the 80s' irrelevance.  Thank you.

Yeah!  How could you look at these images and not think "cultural renaissance"?

dukes-of-hazzard2.jpg the-a-team-635fp061010.jpggoonies-cast.jpg