GW2 Intro SloppyNapkin

SloppyNapkin

Hello,

My name is Robby, in-game is SloppyNapkin. I'm really interested in joining your clan due to some of the things I've heard. My friends (Trenttos and Abbadon) tell me that you are very organized, and get shit done. I just bought the game, and I would love to have a community to chat with while learning this game. I'm terrible at thinking of things to write, so feel free to ask me questions!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Sloppy! Welcome to the boards :) We'd be happy to show you the ropes in game and joyfully haze you the entire time ;)

Yes, I'm sure a few of us will come along and ask you some questions, and then you'll answer them, and then I'll set you up here on boards and in game; but first, let's get to the good stuff!

Other than gaming, what are your hobbies? I do stained glass and am learning how to crochet, lol. Do you have any tattoos? Are you opposed to posting pix of them? ^^

Do you work or go to school? Have a pet? What kind? (I'm a cat lover myself ^^)

Lastly, if you had to decide between wearing women's high heal stilettos or being bitten by a snapper turtle, which would you choose?

My name is Fera and I approved of these questions. After answering, you may return to your regularly scheduled gaming! 

Hey and welcome!

Fera, that is a brutal set of questions. I'm glad I didn't get that when I applied.

Anyways, on to more questions since I need some entertainment. (Kansas is soooooo boring.)

What's your favorite color? Army or Navy? What is the answer to life the universe, and everything? You talkin' to me? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladened swallow? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Where's Waldo? What melts in your mouth but not in your hands? Do you feel lucky? Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat? Where's the beef? What would you do with a brain if you had one? When is Bat Time? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Do you have a shit load of dimes? Who you gonna call? If you could fight any celebrity, who would you pick? Where's my money? Which way did he go? What do we do every night? How many assholes do we have on this ship? What's the name of that restaurant with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks? Where's the Caddy? Is there crying in baseball? Do you speak jive?

I'll be back... to read your answers.

Good night and good luck!

Hey there Sloppy! Welcome to the boards :) We'd be happy to show you the ropes in game and joyfully haze you the entire time ;)

Yes, I'm sure a few of us will come along and ask you some questions, and then you'll answer them, and then I'll set you up here on boards and in game; but first, let's get to the good stuff!

Other than gaming, what are your hobbies? I do stained glass and am learning how to crochet, lol. Do you have any tattoos? Are you opposed to posting pix of them? ^^

Do you work or go to school? Have a pet? What kind? (I'm a cat lover myself ^^)

Lastly, if you had to decide between wearing women's high heal stilettos or being bitten by a snapper turtle, which would you choose?

My name is Fera and I approved of these questions. After answering, you may return to your regularly scheduled gaming! 

I like to play instruments (mostly guitar, piano, and my bass clarinet), I'm in a choir, love playing video games and building computers as well.

As for tattoos, I have this: http://i.imgur.com/aFB03FU.jpg

I go to a community college

I have two cats whose names are Titan and Milo

And lastly, definitely the stilettos. I probably have a drag queen in me deep down.

Hey and welcome!

Fera, that is a brutal set of questions. I'm glad I didn't get that when I applied.

Anyways, on to more questions since I need some entertainment. (Kansas is soooooo boring.)

What's your favorite color? Army or Navy? What is the answer to life the universe, and everything? You talkin' to me? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladened swallow? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Where's Waldo? What melts in your mouth but not in your hands? Do you feel lucky? Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat? Where's the beef? What would you do with a brain if you had one? When is Bat Time? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Do you have a shit load of dimes? Who you gonna call? If you could fight any celebrity, who would you pick? Where's my money? Which way did he go? What do we do every night? How many assholes do we have on this ship? What's the name of that restaurant with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks? Where's the Caddy? Is there crying in baseball? Do you speak jive?

I'll be back... to read your answers.

Good night and good luck!

Blue. Army. 42. Fuck you. It depends on whether it's african or european. We'll never know. My butt. Cum. No. No. In mah belly. Probably nothing. Whenever I want. Never played it. I do. Not the ghostbusters, they're fuckin' ancient. Scarlett Johannsen, I would love for her to beat me into submission. My thong. That way ->. The same thing we do every night, plan to take over the world. Yo! Shenanigans. I traded it. No. 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

I like your tattoo! And music-it's nice to see another musician; the guild has several very talented ones.

Because I haven't seen it posted yet:

In game, please send a mail or /w to Fera, Tyrlis, Dililah, Huntyre, or Makiko when you have time and we'll get an invite sent over to you.

We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from Fera (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to seeing you in game!