Wildstar Intro - Blackwater and Thunderchild

Blackwater

It might be easier to respond by calling out the post # :)

#2 Inedit - Cant say I followed that particular transaction. In my job I mostly promote best practices rather than implement technology. People first, process second, technology 3rd in my book.

#3 Huntyre - I will have her post something when she gets home. She is a lot more interesting anyways :p

#4 Darlantan - see above

#5 Darlantan - Thanks will cruise some more

#6 Overkill - Thanks. Actually her brother and wife are going to play to so who knows maybe 1 more.

#7 Lindels - Thanks. Favorite place, so hard to decide... puerto vallarta for drinking and adventure. Rome for history and culture. Tuscany more drinking. Hmmm coolest thing... I like history, I gotta say going to the Pantheon in Rome was one of the coolest buildings ive seen especially since its the oldest building that is still used over 2000 years old or something. I dont know about anywhere I would refuse to go back, for whatever reason I was not a big fan of London, super expensive and was not that pretty of a city, Paris was 1000 times nicer looking.

#8 Etoro - No way, Portland is a great place to live. Its cheap, got everything ya need, and jobs are ok as long as you have a brain. I have friends in Seattle and San fran that spend 2x-3x more on their mortgage than me and either dont make more or make a little bit more then me. I was born and raised here. For all us natives we just see weirder and weirder people moving here cause it is like the hipster mecha and we all kinda joke about it. Not that there is anything wrong with being a hipster. 

#9 Pride - Blackwater is the last name of a character in a book called theft of swords. Hadrian Blackwater, he is a rogue, so I thought it would be fitting to name my stalker that. First time I have used the name in a MMO but this is the one I reserved. Hopefully my others dont get taken. Thanks I will keep that in mind about the chat room.

#10 Toobz - Didnt want to leave you out. Hi :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#9 Pride - Blackwater is the last name of a character in a book called theft of swords. Hadrian Blackwater, he is a rogue, so I thought it would be fitting to name my stalker that. First time I have used the name in a MMO but this is the one I reserved. Hopefully my others dont get taken. Thanks I will keep that in mind about the chat room.

I have seen Theft of Swords but haven't picked it up yet. Been busy reading Red Rising, The Martian, Flight of the Silvers, Blood Song, and some others. How was the book?

Still working through them. Its actually 7 books. including one prequel. I am in book 4 right now. I guess the series is actually called the Riyria Revelations. So far book 1 was good, book 2 was kinda filler/background, book 3 is excellent and book 4 is excellent.

Kinda reminds me of game of thrones but not "as many" characters die. Ill have to check out those other ones.

Hello and welcome!

I just want to underscore the previous posts from Huntyre and Dar. In our guild we are fortunate to have a lot of couples gaming together with us. But we have always held the view that each member must be seen as an individual. It's important for those who have come before that everyone has to earn their membership.

Putting it another way, we don't want your wife to simply be an attachment to you. We want to know her as a separate person and not just "that guy's wife".

I will definitely look forward to her introduction post.