Wildstar Intro - Vansung

Vansung

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums.  As a fellow married dad of 2 (mine are 10 and 12), I feel comfortable saying that this is a great guild for people real life commitments.

As Dar said (ignore his gloating tone, he got his way in all things) we've decided to go PvP and Dominion.

Welcome to the forums.  As a fellow married dad of 2 (mine are 10 and 12), I feel comfortable saying that this is a great guild for people real life commitments.

As Dar said (ignore his gloating tone, he got his way in all things) we've decided to go PvP and Dominion.

:act-up:

Welcome!

Teaching martial arts for 15 years, eh?  I've been taking Aikido, Kendo, and Judo for 2 months now so... let's rumble. :Onion 901:

2 months now and you want to take on a master....have you seen Game of Death with Bruce Lee?  Get though my students first and then you have earned the right to spar me, lol.  :hug-left::hug-right:

2 months now and you want to take on a master....have you seen Game of Death with Bruce Lee?  Get though my students first and then you have earned the right to spar me, lol.  :hug-left::hug-right:

It's a deal.  And after you kick my face into the ground a dozen times, we'll go out for beer and wings.  I'm buyin'.