Abragale (WoW App)

Abragale

Hello South of Heaven,

My name is Dan and im a former member of the wow raiding team during parts of Cataclysm and nearly all of Mists of Pandaria. Its been about two years since ive been a contributing member of the forums. I was relatively disinterested in wow for ahwile and between finishing school and relocating across my state, i didnt really have the time to commit to wow for almost a year.  When WoD released I returned to raid with a few friends from previous guilds and it was nice, but missing the community that SoH has always offered its members. I'm looking to rejoin the wow chapter as a member for its sunday night raids and whatever else i can fit into my schedule. As well as being active in the forun community.

Wow related stuff:

I currently raid as a resto shaman. Ive cleared Highmaul on normal and heroic and have killed mythic kargath.

Im looking to rejoin the guild on my alt holy paladin (654 ilvl) and help kill some bosses on sunday nights.

Also, i hate winter.

Edited by Abragale