Hey, from Discofire

discofire

Hey, what's up! I am new and all that fun and exciting stuff, so feel free to play pranks on me, etc., just don't ask me to make you coffee, I *will* spit in it.

I have been playing WAR since Beta, I scored a beta key at ComicCon in 07, right now my main is a lvl 40 BW and I working towards gearing him up better and increasing his RR. I also noticed a serious lack of good order healers, so I have started a WP as well, he's still pretty low in T3 - lvl 22. Overall I would say I have a pretty decent grasp of the game and all of its mechanics, that being said, I am not obsessed or on all the time, for the most part I play casually. Also, I am not a dick, so that's a bonus. I am, however, very sarcastic.

Apart from video games I like...things and I enjoy stuff. Specifically: Reading, martial arts (teaching), drawing, painting, and drinking.

So that's me, or at least all I am telling you about me so far. A little mystery is a good thing, I can't give it all up on the first date!

Peace!

PS. HAI, ASHIN!