Guild App - 31/29 Marauder

Guest zoviet

Guest zoviet

Hello,

I am interested in joining SoH. Characters name is Garegga - 31/29 Marauder. I came over to Dark Crag from Iron Rock several months ago for more excitement.

I participate in a lot of RvR. It would be a lot of fun to roll around with loads of guidies kicking orders ass. :D

Well, look forward to chatting w/ someone in game.

-Garegga

Hi Zoviet! It would be great to have you. I'm going to be honest with you and say that we don't have 'loads' of people playing WAR at the moment, as about 50% of our player base has grown frustrated enough with the recent problems to start trials and betas of other games. That doesn't mean we don't kick Order ass, but our warbands are usually 2 groups instead of the full warband we were fielding a month ago.

I'll ask Ashin to turn your access up for the forums. (Ashin can you turn up his access to the forums?) As far as the game, do a /who South and ask anybody if there are any Senior Members or higher in-game, as they can do invites.

Anyways, tell us more about yourself. What do you do for a living? Where are you from? Family? Other games you play? Mother's maiden name? ATM pin #?

Guest zoviet

Well, I can't say I blame anyone for playing other games. Warhammer has fallen into a state of disarray :( The only other game I play is Eve-Online.

I'm still do my pvping in T3 and pve grinding in t4.

I'll shoot someone a tell tonight. :D