Code of Conduct

Ashin

I was informed today that when I logged onto DB and made my Introductory announcement, certain folks took offense and sent a screenshot of what I said to the leader, so she could approach me, in my defense, I was quoting a famous line from a Mel Brooks movie see below:

Click Here!

After reviewing the video tape I realize I misquoted and used the term bitch. For anyone who took offense I do apologize and in the future ask that if I do happen to offend you, please feel free to say something to me personally, as I am an amicable and very approachable person.

Edited by JohnnyRaven

Thank you JR -- I sincerely appreciate your response :D

I think some of us, myself in particular, work over-hard to make sure our gaming environment is as suitable and as pleasant as it can be for our wildly mixed members and sometimes trip over ourselves (and others) in the process. And all I can say about that is it seems to work given that SoH is going on 10 yrs as a stable, relatively drama-free gaming community.

And so, again I thank you for your clarity and your willingness to handle stuff head-on ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fera unpinned this topic