Heya

Robillard

Hello South of Heaven! Well Lets see where shall I start....I am 24 years old I live in Hueytown, Alabama, Currently employed at walmart(Sucky but hey someone has to get your stuff to the shelfs) I have been working the overnight crew there for around 2 years now which may be about to change soon *fingers crossed*

I have played many mmo's far and wide from star wars galaxies(yes I had a jedi don't hate pre all that crap where you could start one in the beginning) played everquest for a few years boy did I love my necromancer,played wow for .......waaaaaay too long I don't even want to think about it honestly I think that game is going downhill,a few others I've played are city of heroes/everquest2/FFXI. I played alot for the most most of the time at least 8 hours a day.

Anyway sorry I know this is a bit long but I have been playing with one of your guildees Tyrlis since I was about level 19 in bc I have a tendency to try to make friends with good players when I find them and he definately is one of those. I can't remember the names but I have grouped with a couple other people from your guild in Taran's cavern.

I promise I'm almost done!!!! I have access to vent I'm by no means new to mmo's, I have alot of experience and think I pick up on things rather quickly, I like to play my class to the best of my abilities and constantly read up and better myself I am currently legionless and looking to join a group of people to do abyss with and hopefully endgame stuff anyway now that I've forced you to read this horrid block of words I hope to hear from yall soon thanks for reading.

Robillard level 27 Sorc