Zogg - Gladiator Application

Zogg

Hello there, I'm Zogg and I recently grouped with Huntyre in a few asteria repeats, and after asking him about his legion, he shot me over in the direction of this website :]

I'm a student currently, 20 years old, living in NH. I have been playing MMO's for about 5 years now, I played FFXI and Guild wars for a bit after a long period of playing wow. I lead my own legion through all of classic wow (through naxx) and through all the pve content of burning crusade. I ended up just pvping during wotlk and received the season 3 armored drake for being in the top 0.02% of my battlegroup (though tbh wow pvp is pretty horribly balanced). I ended up falling in love with pvp (but still loving me some pve) but wow grew old.

I Played the aion beta and have been playing since launch. I rerolled onto Lumiel from Siel recently as i wanted to enjoy some roleplaying on occation and this is the "unofficial server"

In general i try to play every aspect of the game from crafting (just passed my expert weaponsmithing quest XD) to pve to pvp. The one thing i have missed since quitting wow is the community I had between my fellow players in my guild there, and how the main focus was to benefit the guild as a whole rather than everyone being greedy and focused on loot.

I try to apply these ideals to my own playing. I won't bitch about losing a roll or somebody getting gear i thought i deserved, I just enjoy playing with quality, mature players through as much of the content as possible and enjoying myself (and hopefully helping others enjoy themselves) along the way. I hope to join and contribute as a team player rather than using the guild for "getting gear" or "doing lots of instances" as some people tend to want.

Currently i am level 45, but i am 1 bar from 46 and will be focusing primarily on getting to 50 over the next week or two as I will be moving into a new apartment and my gaming computer will be packed up (so i will be using my laptop, which i can quest and grind on easily but not so much abyss pvp).

Thanks for considering my application and i hope to join and contribute to the community as much as possible ^__^

~Z

heres my character sheet if needed:

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=42679&serverID=8

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic