Zogg - Gladiator Application

Zogg

yeah i actually noticed a good amount less of junk loot. normally i'd sell after about 3-4 hours of grinding and make about 150K, i made just under 80-90K. i havent looked if its less money per drop or less drops, but i did notice the less $ coming in haha. I also noticed more manastones and fluxes dropping though.. :]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i actually noticed a good amount less of junk loot. normally i'd sell after about 3-4 hours of grinding and make about 150K, i made just under 80-90K. i havent looked if its less money per drop or less drops, but i did notice the less $ coming in haha. I also noticed more manastones and fluxes dropping though.. :]

Yeah, same here. I'm really disappointed. How on earth will I make kinah now to pay for my Fenris!? :(

good news! going back to mass on sunday night, so i can play in the abyss and stuff again! Hurrays and Huzzahs!

oh also you all have an awesome guild leader, he gave me one of my lvl 49 stigmas for free cause i didnt have it yet.

Very classy XD

Edited by Zogg

Well, Ive been back on my gaming computer for a bit now, and ive done one run with you guys in SR. you were all very friendly and helpful and stuff, especially with making me do my stigma quest XD (i was just waiting till 50 then gonna do everything, since ive been on a laptop since lvl 43 sooo ><)

anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for inviting me to group with you and considering me for the guild but I think its been too long of a process without anything coming to fruition. I realize most of it was me not having a computer to be able to play with you guys but I was told a "ill know within two weeks" about 3 weeks ago, So I'm going to have to withdraw my application.

there was also the factor that you all have obviously been playing together for a long time and it was a bit awkward to be in a group on vent and not know anybody. Ive seen people join guilds that i ran for years and have them leave because it was just awkward to be with people who have been playing together for so long.

theres also the factor that you dont really seem to need a gladiator currently, and i only want to join if i am needed, not just because im a decent applicant and you'd rather not just say no. I have applied to a few guild who need gladiators currently, and while i'm not happy this didnt work out, I hope i can still play with you guys in the future with no hard feelings :]

If you ever need a glad for a run or anything, feel free to shoot me a whisper in game.

thanks for your time, sorry this ended up failing heh :/

~Zogg

I wouldn't consider it a failure and certainly there is no need for you to apologize. You were very diligent in following up with your application. As for the delay, as you said, last night was the first time we were able to group with ya. The reason we do that is so that you can get a sense of what sort of team we are. It sounds like you decided that what you saw was not the best fit for you, and that's of course your decision to make and one we will respect. We are a tight-knit group and I can understand that may be intimidating or uncomfortable. I appreciate that you came to give us an update on your status; best of luck. :)