<pokes SoH>

Ragnarok

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw! Such a warm welcome, feel all squishy inside~ <3

Hi there! That's a very nice introduction, and I daresay your English is much better than most Americans'. :D

At this time we are not recruiting Spiritmasters, and you are also quite low level. However we do sometimes make exceptions! Sanjel is a Chanter who is one such exception. My suggestion is that you try to connect with him in game, or Krystrian (Mordrid's alt). If our members continue to have great experiences with you, then we can see about sneaking you in. ;)

In the meantime I will set you up with "Friend" access so you can cruise the boards a bit. Cheers.

Aw, thank you for the "Friend" access on the forums. I noticed that SM's weren't on the list, is because you guys are full on SM's or that they're not especially useful endgame? I'm working full time on the SM now, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon to be more useful for later content, I'm just not sure how viable they are in comparison to the other classes.

I'll try your suggestion and see if I can find Sanjel on as well.

Shoulda stuck with ranger...we are way cooler..:lol:.

That was one of the best intro's I have see. Exponentially better than mine, I have little doubt. My IGN is Orian (50 Ranger), if you need help in FT or something, toss me a whisper. I have two alts that are your lvl.. a cleric and a chanter.

I do miss my Ranger, it felt a lot closer to my GW Ranger in comparison to say...the Hunter class in WoW. It was just a bit pricey to play when I first started, I was the type that bought new spiffy armor every chance I got because it looked nicer than the previous set. That and friends coerced me into trying to level up a crafting profession so I had some kinah issues back then. Playing through the SM I found it easier to rack up the Kinah than on my Ranger. Not sure how long it will hold up, but I'm hoping I will be able to fund my eventual Ranger and other classes w/ a fully leveled SM.

Hey Ben, welcome to the forums and I'll look forward to running some more FT with you later :)

Likewise! I love Fire Temple, Ignite Aether/Dispel Magic shine so much in that dungeon, if only my Spirit Erosion skill didn't resist so much. Looking forward to running more stuff with you guys! :)

SM's are a wonderful compliment to any PvE team, just like Chanters. Because their benefits are not immediately visible (no omgcrit!), people were slow to realize how compelling they are. They are weak in situations that require burst DPS (Lannok fight, for example), but very powerful in any other case. Any they can be complete tyrants in PvP, nearly unbeatable in 1v1 and they can almost single-handedly win a Dredgion for their team.

However at present we seem to have a "just right" amount of SM's on our roster. So that's the tricky part here. I certainly would encourage you to stick with the class though - it sounds like you are enjoying it.