<pokes SoH>

Ragnarok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What character did you make to level up with Nico? :)

Eek. Sorry for the very delayed responce!

Well fooled around with an Assassin and Chanter, thanks to the double XP even was able to get them both to 30. And got Nico to 30 with a bit of FT Elite grinding(he was only able to hit 28 during double XP). So now we're working towards 50 on Chanter and SM. Any tips for dual-grinding? I mean its a bit slower it seems given we share the mobs XP. But I figure we can offset if we kill fast, figure FT-mob grinding would be best.. but friend gets bored easy of long grind sessions. He wants to pvp naow! So been trying to hit rifts or poke abyss in between grinding to keep things interesting.

Anyhoo, not sure if anyone here is still interested in doing FT runs now and then. Last couple of runs have been so melodramatic(healers going on about tanks, tanks going on about healers, sorcs going on about cc) would be nice to setup some runs w/ some chill folks.

<posted on my nomz break!>

We actually have a number of players that came late to the game and are just breaking into their 20's, I think. Grody is a cleric, Violated is a sin, and Das is a sorc. If they can catch up to you, they would make a terrific team with you and your chanter friend.

I still run it now and then on my cleric, but he's only 32, haven't been on him much and I might even switch the gear back to my sorc as I liked to do lowbie twink pvp on him lol.

Aw, shame about the cleric, though I can understand why you would. I didn't get to PvP heal while leveling mines, but from a PvE perspective it was kind of dull healing with a reliable CC. But then again I only got as far as NTC/FT on mines so I'm not sure how fun it gets later on.

We actually have a number of players that came late to the game and are just breaking into their 20's, I think. Grody is a cleric, Violated is a sin, and Das is a sorc. If they can catch up to you, they would make a terrific team with you and your chanter friend.

That actually sounds like a great idea, I'll probably fool around w/ Cleric a bit then with friend rather than leveling the SM any further. I wish Aion would allow us to add friends to our list without needed them to be on, but anyhoo I'll try to get them added asap.

Aw, shame about the cleric, though I can understand why you would. I didn't get to PvP heal while leveling mines, but from a PvE perspective it was kind of dull healing with a reliable CC. But then again I only got as far as NTC/FT on mines so I'm not sure how fun it gets later on.

I started having a lot more fun healing in SR, especially the time I went without a chanter :)

MM should have been fun, but I didn't get the right pugs...

Was able to get in touch with Grody and Violated, I tried to catch Das, but I think I got him in the middle of an NTC run or I weirded him out with my wall of text. :D

Unfortunately didn't have too much time to play tonight as I'm taking care of the nephew, but I'll try and help and get them up to speed whenever I can. Especially Grody, I remember how slow Cleric leveling can be at times, they seem very group reliant. ;)

Especially Grody;)

Wha?!? Am I that obvious? So I like to stop and smell the nodes every once in a while sheesh!

Mr. Narok and I had a swell conversation earlier. He helped me set up an additional chat window for teh enemeh sneakin up. Not 5 minutes later after he logged I suffered my first ganking in Morheim. While killing a Tiger some Hunter named Arogance filled me full of holes. I tried to jump down to an outcropping ledge to heal but the hot we Clerics have is bunk. I tried to get a full heal and he jumped down where I was and turned me in to a pincushion. He must be savvy to the chat channel trick because nothing appeared in the chat window until after the 1st barrage.:skeleton:

Thanks a ton for taking the time to get me sorted out. It should work well me thinks for when I'm heading over to their side and on the offensive (Rawr).

Yeah, the chat window trick is helpful, but it bugs out sometimes. I have been in full battles where it never showed me a skill. It works most of the time though. As for a ranger beating you, let him count his lucky stars. When you get more pvp experience and fight a ranger that doesn't trump you in lvl (which i assume he did), then it is quite hard to kill clerics with a ranger until lvl 50 powerhit skills. Make sure to always have healing and life serums on you for when he hits you with a silence. If you void his silence by being able to heal your life when silenced....He doesn't stand a chance.

Make sure to always have healing and life serums on you for when he hits you with a silence. If you void his silence by being able to heal your life when silenced....He doesn't stand a chance.

Great advice tyvm. Do the healing and life serums share the same cd?