<pokes SoH>

Ragnarok

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ragnarok I'm Sanjel. o/

as far as grouping up sure.. not sure exactly what we could do other than FT (I'm trying to level as fast as I can so I'm 37 atm).

And Yeah I'll be going to a full Mres set as well... was going to try a little mixing and matching but... um on second thought.. fear resist sounds more fun. if you can't beat them... piss them off. :p

Likewise! I love Fire Temple, Ignite Aether/Dispel Magic shine so much in that dungeon, if only my Spirit Erosion skill didn't resist so much. Looking forward to running more stuff with you guys! :)

It will get better, the mobs are orange mostly red for you atm. :p

SM's are a wonderful compliment to any PvE team, just like Chanters. Because their benefits are not immediately visible (no omgcrit!), people were slow to realize how compelling they are. They are weak in situations that require burst DPS (Lannok fight, for example), but very powerful in any other case. Any they can be complete tyrants in PvP, nearly unbeatable in 1v1 and they can almost single-handedly win a Dredgion for their team.

However at present we seem to have a "just right" amount of SM's on our roster. So that's the tricky part here. I certainly would encourage you to stick with the class though - it sounds like you are enjoying it.

Aw, that's a shame. So far, I've found the class to be very enjoyable to grind with and very fun to play with in cooperative settings. I have yet to test it out in a PvP setting, though I did attempted to fortress a week back. The FPS drop was so bad though, that I'm kind of scared to try that again. It's weird because Aion runs flawlessly otherwise, but it took such a heavy hit there that it made me rethink my PC specs and made me wonder if I require upgrades. I'll continue leveling the SM, if it happens that a spot opens up later or something that will be cool. If not, I still look forward to grouping up with you guys sometime whenever you happen to have a group space open for a Pokemo...er Spiritmaster. :lol:

Hey Ragnarok I'm Sanjel. o/

as far as grouping up sure.. not sure exactly what we could do other than FT (I'm trying to level as fast as I can so I'm 37 atm).

And Yeah I'll be going to a full Mres set as well... was going to try a little mixing and matching but... um on second thought.. fear resist sounds more fun. if you can't beat them... piss them off. :p

XD; Yeah, sorry about the ninja friend-add during your FT run yesterday. I'll try and catch up soon, hit 32 yesterday, a couple more levels and new skillets! Ee!

Hi! Welcome to the forums. :)

...is it bad that I stared at your kitty sig for almost a full minute before realizing it? Coot! And thank you!

Welcome to the forums, I have a templar and a ranger around your level if you ever want to group

just whisper me on zogg, zirra or skumbo :]

Thanks! And sounds great, I'll try to catch you on this weekend. ;)

It's weird because Aion runs flawlessly otherwise, but it took such a heavy hit there that it made me rethink my PC specs and made me wonder if I require upgrades.

It's happened to most of us at some point. Any large-scale PvP game I played destroyed my PC performance until I built my latest one. I'm so stoked to finally have a computer that can run big PvP well since I started playing DAoC!

...is it bad that I stared at your kitty sig for almost a full minute before realizing it? Coot! And thank you!

Haha--I don't think there are many of us who haven't had this experience.

Mwah <3

Oh god, now there's another one...

So I finally got my longtime gaming buddy to come and play Aion with me! So that also means I haven't been progressing as fast as I originally wanted to on Rag, as I've been helping his Chanter level up lately. We're working on getting him to Abyss(He hit 21 today!), hopefully getting him to 30-range for FT and whatnot this weekend. I have been jumping on Ragnarok periodically to check if you guys were on, don't usually see anyone other than Sanjel on, maybe just bad luck with timing. Oh and as a side note the legion my SM is currently in, Last Resort, is the old legion me and the GW buddies made back during release- just using it as an Alt-storage legion for now. Just heads up!

In any case, looking forward to this weekend! My friend Nico joining Aion makes the trip to 50 a bit less lonely, hopefully we can get a few FT or whatnot runs this weekend. :)