Promotions!

Ashin

Congratulations to Aion promotees!

We also have one promotion to Member over in Candyland, so congrats to Ballistic on Member.

About once a year or so, we have an opportunity for some folks to earn their Veteran status within the guild. Veteran is a loyalty-based rank which is bestowed on those who have played more than one online game with the guild. On Friday we promoted the following members to Vet:

• Acier287
  • Dililah
  • Jassin
  • Mily
  • Opal
  • Sol
  • Voxiss
  • Zersturen

It's very exciting for me personally whenever we add more people to the Veteran corps - they are the pillars that keep the guild coherent from Chapter to Chapter. Congratulations to you!

Additionally, in recognition for his outstanding service as Chapter Lead, Aion, I am also promoting Huntyre to Veteran. His title as Chapter Lead trumps that, so you won't get to see his Vet tag until he retires. :p Huntyre inherited a challenging situation and has demonstrated both his characteristic patience as well as resourcefulness in his efforts to rebuild the Aion crew. I couldn't be more fortunate than to have him continue the SoH tradition in Aion, and for that I wish to again extend my public thanks. /manhug