Reintroduction - Mily

Mily

Hello, SoH!

For those who don't know me, I'm Mily. I played Aion under the names Elincia (cleric) and Milenia (SM), and I played WoW with the guild. I'm also the girlfriend of Lucanus.

I left the guild several months ago, so I've had a lot of time to rethink my decision. I didn't really explain myself, I just left quietly without a word. Now, I feel that it's time to explain why I left.

At the time, I was feeling very disconnected from the guild. It was my fault for hiding behind my shyness and not making an initiative to socialize with the guild or participate in guild activities. People didn't have the chance to get to know me, and I didn't really get to know the guild very well. The other factor was my unhappiness with the type of realm we played on. All I will say about this subject is that after playing Aion, I learned that although I love PvP, I do not love world PvP. It has its ups and downs, but for me, it was mostly a negative experience.

I rerolled on a PvE server after parting ways with SoH. Sure, it was peaceful, but it was lonely.

I thought finding a guild would help, but all the searching made me realize how much I missed SoH. I couldn't find a single guild quite like SoH.

I did a lot of thinking, especially out loud and drove Lucanus insane with my ramblings. After a lot of careful thought, I decided I wanted to make amends with SoH and come back to Stormreaver. I am aware that my issues with a PvP server are still there, but it's something I will learn to deal with in time. I know that I will always be a shy person, but I also know that there are other ways to connect with people. I will make a better effort to come out of my shell!

I do hope for a fresh start and a second chance to prove myself.

As for the character, I don't have plans to revive my shadow priest. Instead, I want to start a warlock. They seem like a pretty fun class to play.

- Mily

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! Ohhh yes, do I understand the fustrations with World PvP. The good news is that the zones are much quieter now and being able to fly to your destination or just to get away helps so much more. Most people at level will avoid a Warlock too..bwahahaha.

Be sure to let us know if you are having problems with gankers, more than happy to take them out. :D