DPS Frost DK

Hokies

I posted on the guild recruitment forums about needing a guild for my death knight. I want to give you a bit more information.

Character: Hokies(Perenolde) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Hokies/simple

Raiding Experience: I have been raiding in WoW since vanilla. I originally started out as an enhancement shaman raiding all of vanilla content, until I started the time-consuming High Warlord grind. Once I finished my grind it was basically BC patch and I made a paladin. I raided as a holy paladin almost all the way through wrath, until my guild needed an enhancement shaman which I reverted back to. I raided BT/Hyjal/Sunwell as an enhancement shaman clearing all of them. When Wrath came out I made my DK and immediately started raiding Naxx with him. I never looked back, I have been playing my DK as my main ever since up to Alysrazor. I understand most of the components for all the fights in FL, and learn quickly to those I don't. I don't stand in fire, I can dodge tornados, and be situationally aware.

Reason for leaving my current guild: As much as I hate to say it, it's because I want to see more, I have lost hope in doing that with my current guild because a big portion of our core left the server. We have since backtracked to wiping on Baelroc. I don't want to not clear this Raid before the next expansion and want to see new content I have never seen before.

Raid Readiness: I always come with flasks and food and accept instruction and criticism. I may not have the heroic experience, but that's because I've never been in a guild that can achieve it. I believe with the right gear and experience, I will be performing where I need to be.

System: During all 25 man raids I run at 45-60 fps and have a very stable connection that hardly ever d/c's me. I run DBM/Recount/CDTimer/Omen

Logs: I don't have many as my guild doesn't update them very often, however here are links to a 10 man raid I was in for Beth, Shannox, and Lord Rhyolith

Beth - http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/21495647#damageout

Shannox - http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/21495647#damageout

Rhyolith - http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/21495649#damageout

About me personally: I am a nuclear engineering student at VCU and live in Richmond, VA. I am available Tues/Weds/Thurs from 8:30pm-1am EST for raiding. I am married to my wife of 1 year! We have been together for about 10 years. I love Virginia Tech Football (hence the name) and attend their games regularly.

If you need any other info, you can email me at rpgaliano@gmail.com or reply and I will get back with you as soon as I can!

Hello and thank you for the application. I got distracted by your guild's unfamiliar choice of logging - most use World of Logs, but I'm always curious to see alternatives.

If you were to raid with us and if you stood in the fire, I would predict many "this isn't rocket science" jabs based on your major.

I am interested in speaking with you, although ideally we would like to see more experience with Firelands (we are working on HM's). Could you please explain a bit why you haven't gotten further along yet?

Also, I'm interested to know whether you have interest in competitive PvP (arenas, rated BG's) - this is not required but it is a bonus in our eyes.

Thank you.