SoH Application: Balgeary

Balgeary

Hello all! Long story short I stumbled upon this page in my quest to find an adequate GW2 server to play on for the beta event. I looked around and this guild appears to be fairly civilized and classy, and I'd like to join in on the action! A little about myself: I played Guild Wars for about 3 or 4 years, using a ranger as my main and diversified from there to ritualist and dervish through their respective campaigns. Pretty casual player, I like to take my time and soak in a game, especially a new one. Not really a hardcore gamer, never got into Aion or WoW but I did play Skyrim for a stint and dabbled in League of Legends for a bit. Oh, and I play a lot of Minesweeper haha. I've been following the Guild Wars 2 stuff for about a year and a half now, and in less than 20 hours from now I'll finally get to experience it first hand, but what's experience with no one to share it with? Hence, I'd like to join South of Heaven and all that comes with it. Looking forward to meeting all of you and getting in the action!

Balgeary

Hello Balgeary -- welcome to SoH!

I, too, played GW1 for several years so you're in good company! ;) You're right about the folks here... we are indeed civilized and good to each other. We're all avid gamers but really do accept and appreciate the necessities of real life.

I'm going to set your status to "Friend" so you can gain a bit more access to GW2 subforum. Poke around, post wherever you wish, vote for the server you want, etc. We will be logging onto mumble tomorrow for beta (2p, CST). You can find the login information here.

Also, give the New Member Orientation a read so you can self-validate your (wise) decision to join us!

Once the game goes live, your status will be upgraded to Recruit, after which there's a standard 30-day trial period. Before you know it, you'll be a full-fledged member of South of Heaven.

Again, welcome ^^

Hello all! Long story short I stumbled upon this page in my quest to find an adequate GW2 server to play on for the beta event. I looked around and this guild appears to be fairly civilized and classy...

Civilized, yes. Classy...ehh, maybe not.

Welcome to the forums!

• 2 months later...