Åylah-Holy pally

Toxxickandyz

I was born on a dark and stormy night. They say not a single star could be seen in the evening sky. It was as if they were all hiding for they knew of the darkness and evil that was to come. Some even say you could hear the devil cackling like a mad man on the wind......Oh wait.. Wrong story....

Ahem. My name is Alecia or Ale for short. I was born in Ireland and raised all over the world. I currently live in Los Angeles and own a bakery. Yes that means I play WoW in the kitchen and No I will not make you a sammich although I will make you some devishly delicious treats. When I am not slaving away in the kitchen I am making cosplay costumes and props. Yes I dress up and go to conventions. I am also part of the 501st legion which is the biggest Star Wars community that helps raise money for different charity organizations. Stormtrooper for life! I have been gaming since I was a wee lass, I even did it professionally for a few years. For console gaming though. GoW, GR, CoD, Halo. Yeah yeah I know I was a FPS girl. I can't help it. I like shooting things. Maybe that's why I play Airsoft. *shrug*

Now about WoW things. Lets rewind in time. My brother got me into WoW before that I had never touched a PC game in my life. (Please don't hate me) Back in the good ole days aka BC is when I started playing.

I started my addiction playing a undead warlock. I was in the #1 guild on the server and we were #5 in the US. Being in a guild of this caliber was fun but it came at an awful price. That price was my life. Literally my life. We were chained and gagged and raided 5 days a week, 4+ hours every night. We raided til we couldn't raid anymore and when that point hit we farmed like slaves. We picked herbs and mined til our fingers bleed and we could barely walk and yes we did it uphill in 6 feet of snow with no pants on.. Life was hard back then. Really hard. One day my body finally gave out and I died. I know what you are thinking "But Ale how does a undead warlock die, You are undead ffs" That my friends I still wonder to this day...

All I know is I died in a field and woke up in a pink cloud and was greeted by some weird guy with HUGE ears saying "arise little paladin, take this shield and bubble and conquer the world. Heal those in need and help those less fortunate" So by the gods I did. I joined a great guild and together we cleared all foes in front of us. One day while we were trying to kill the evil Heroic Ragnaros something horrible happened. Our leaders vanished. They could not take the fire anymore and left us to fend for ourselves. What was once a mighty group of 25 had diminished to a measly group of 10. We fought for our lives and it just wasn't enough. We lost good people in that hell you call Dragon Soul. Good men and woman who gave there lives for us to finish our conquest. Sadly it was not enough. We were defeated. Filled with so much shame and dishonor we all went our separate ways. I went to the mountains to live the rest of my days as a hobbit. There I stayed for 5 long months. Until one day I heard a distant whisper on the wind of something so sweet and provocative.....

PANDAS! Fuzzy wuzzy lovable pandas! Who doesn't love pandas?! EVERYBODY LOVES PANDAS! So I thought to myself. Maybe this shall be my redemption, maybe now I can find another mighty group and slay all the demons that plague our lands. So I grabbed my Mace and shield once again and made that trip down to the grand city of Orgrimmar. Now you will find me on a mailbox in front of the auction house with a sign reading "Holy pally for hire"

Will you be the new mighty group that lets this pally spread her wings again and heal you all to glory!

~Ale

(Hope you enjoyed my intro)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it's been a while since we've received an intro with such flare! Altho i have seen it would you please link your armory for the others?

Also let's talk shop a bit. Why is holy paladin your healing instrument of choice? What do you see as the class strengths in a raid and also your own?

Huh.

I seldom find myself at a loss for words. But I don't even know where to start.

Let me first say (with all due respect) Holy shit that was a fun app.

Normally we'd want to see a link to your character sheet and some WoL parses, instead I think you should be our new GM (jk Ashin, but seriously...wow).

Aside from that you are my new favorite human being of the week, a title that carries with it as little world renown as it does cash prizes. Even still congrats.

At this point I'd normally ask a few questions but I don't think I can handle the answers right now, too much excitment for one evening. I'm going to go drink a few lagers or whisky and waters and get back to this when I have fewer senses.

Until then, keep up the good work.

<3,

Hip

Well good! I am glad you enjoyed it. You said to leave an intro and well I just needed to let you guys know what you were getting into ^.~

Now on to the serious stuff

Here is my armory http://us.battle.net.../Åylah/advanced I am not as geared as most because I did take a small break from raiding after my last guild broke up and just started getting in pugs again about 3 weeks ago

As far as being a holy pally. I have tried every healing class. I have an 85 of each one to be precise. I personally just love being a paladin. Maybe its the shiny wings I get and being a girl shiny things just catch my attention.

I feel holy paladins bring a lot to the table for raiding. For one we have ridiculously powerful aoe healing and great CDs. Bubble sac is top notch for helping out a tank from getting trucked as well as having Aura mastery. Which isn't the best compared to other raid CDs but its still really good. Holy paladins can also mastery stack (yuk) and be great tank healers with absorbs hitting over 100k. Oh and of course we bring LoH to the table. One huge giant oh shit button to heal someone who was close to death.

Oh come on. Who doesn't like some good RP once and awhile :p

Thanks for the welcomes and kind words. Please don't mind my weirdness. :D

Feel free to ask anything you would like. I know from my intro I may have gave the wrong impression about not being serious, but I was just trying to have some fun and make people giggle in the process.

I know Hip had mentioned sharing some WoL's but unfortunately my last raiding guild did break up about 5 months ago (which is when I took a break from raiding) and I tried to access our old records but they were no longer available. I would be more than happy to jump in a LFR with anyone so they can get a feel for what I can do. I know LFR isn't a very good place to judge that but it's better than nothing. I am available anytime in the early evening. I have a weekly Ulduar run this afternoon but anytime after that is good for me.

Edited by Aylah

Just a few Questions then.

1. what is the proper temperature at which to serve Guiness?

2. Have you ever been to/in a Donnybrook?

3. What is your favoriote color

4. is it color or colour?

5. Can you play the bagpipes?

6. What is your favoriote cookie?

7. will you make KT some cookies?