GW2 SoulsAssassin Application

SoulsAssassin

Hello I am looking to join the ranks of SOH GW2 Chapter. I was invited into a FOTM group which included 3 members of SOH and the experience was the best Ive come across since the launch of GW2. Everyone worked together and we ran the entire FOTM very smooth and had fun chatting in party chat the entire time. I added all 3 members to my friends list but off hand I cannot remember their names. Hoping maybe one of them will remember me when they see this post and vouche for me. I am 34 years old, I work as a prep cook at a retirement home, and am an avid gamer. I played Ultima Online for 12 years and World Of Warcraft for 3 years. Also big into Xbox 360 Gamertag "BIGGAME365" mostly shooters COD/Gears Of War....Just finished THE WALKING DEAD game which was amazing! In guild wars 2 I am a lvl 80 Elem who is a bit of a glass cannon right now but want to change up my gear when $ permits to balance out with more VItality and Toughness for WvW action. I hope this is enough about me to grant me a trial in SOH this is where I hope to spend many years of my gaming experience in the future. Thank you for your time and look forward to your replies.

Hi Bigg and welcome. :)

I'll get your forum status changed to Recruit, so you can have greater access to the boards. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of the people on your friends list or any of the Game Reps in GW2 Chapter. They are: Huntyre,Caiffena, Atrael, Malthas and Feramoan; PvP GOs are Tyrlis and Proof.

We'll take some time to talk with you a bit further and see if we may indeed be a good fit for you and vice versa.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you in game.

Hi Bigg -- welcome to the boards! I think you'll find our members to be generally hellafun, nice folks to group/party with ^^

Mind shooting us your main toon's name? (wasn't sure if it's the same as the forum one you're using here). I look forward to hearing about playing Walking Dead... and gaming with you of course!