Forma, Paladin IRL [Social Application]

Formadin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, you're in. Keep in mind that, as a non-raider, you will need to go the extra mile in terms of making sure you are not a stranger at the end of your trial period. Forum and guild chat participation help a lot.

Please review our code of conduct located in the Guild policy forum, and post to indicate your understanding and agreement. Look forward to meeting you.

Oh of course, I wouldn't expect casual weekend raids for a while. Between personal plans and my work schedule (and my hilarious lack of gear), I wouldn't expect to establish any sort of mildly regular raiding schedule until maybe... June. Until then I'd just like a place to boogie while I catch up on all the shiny new reputations and dungeon stuff.

Don't let Ashin fool you. He only wants you to participate in guild chat and forums so he can stalk you. He's into Texans. Dem cowboy boots, 10 gallon hats and absurdly over-sized belt buckles get his juices flowing.

See, he secretly doesn't want me to participate in anything because i'm NOT a Texan. Right? Right? And maybe I always round the conversation towards anime... speaking of which. Do you want any?

If you're interested in pugging, I do almost nothing else right now. You'd be surprised what you can do with a pug and I'm quite familiar with a lot of players on Stormreaver who tend to pug on a weekly basis. You're more than welcome to join me. I can't promise smooth runs or decent players for every pug, but I can promise that a bottle of wine or vodka will definitely get you through even the toughest of runs!