Fixall - 515 - Holy/Disc Priest.

fixxall

I like my wooden spoon but must admit that it seems.. gross. But still kind of pleasing to use? IDK.

In other news, welcome Fixx to the guild! Fixx made a very strong impression so we invited him on the spot.

Please head to the guild policy forum, review our code of conduct, and post there to indicate your understanding and consent. I also suggest skimming through the chapter policy subforum under wow. You'll find, among other things, a description of our dkp system, a link to the bidder addon you need, mumble info, etc. Lastly, be sure to monitor the raiding subforum very actively.

Looking forward to raiding with you!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soaking the spoon in alcohol would likely work, ditto autoclave...however the alcohol would likely impart a strange flavor to anything you cook using the spoon. The autoclave...well the autoclave would likely sanitize the spoon by virtue of reducing it to ash.

That said people have used wooden spoons for generations (and even in restaurants) without issue. I use wooden spoons at work sometimes...they tend to be just fine unless you have a really immune-impaired customer. Just other items (spatulas, turning forks, whisks (yes, i've seen a wooden whisk)) tend to be the true problem causers given what they're generally used with.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm installing the dkp addon and whatnot right now. :) I look forward to getting the chance to raid with you all tonight!

On another note... I like where this conversation is heading. With my illness... Any talk about food is good talk.

Edited by fixxall