[gw2] Kyouryoko

Kyouryoko

HI, my name is Brian and I live in Miami, Florida. My friend bought me GW2 when it came out and we played for a few weeks before we got bored and quit. Flash forward to the end of March of this year, I picked it up again on my own, and was enjoying it more than ever. Running about in Caledon Forest, leveling a new character to 80, I saw a shout for a guild. I decided I wanted to stop only playing pve and enjoy the game in a group again. So I responded to Mina's shout.

Vicimus has been a great guild to grow and explore the spectrum of gameplay GW2 has to offer. I had been fortunate enough to join such a guild where arms were held wide open. Unfortunately, it has fallen into decline for reasons unknown. Because of this, I have since jumped over to your guild and participated in wvw, and guild bounties. All of which have been just as fun-filled as Vicimus'. Although, I do miss wvw tonic roaming.

I do look forward to getting to know SoH in the time to come. ~kyo

Hey man. I'm sorry to hear about Vicimus, but this game has a high turnover rate for some reason - a lot of people come and go for no reason other than a lack of interest. I'm glad to hear you're interested in SoH and look forward to playing with you.

Hey Brian! Glad to see you got an app up. It's been good seeing you in guild and with us. That's unfortunate about Vicimus. I'll have to give Mina a hard time next time I see her online.

As you've been a Mercenary with us, we're just going to transfer you over to "Intern" which is our recruit status and I'll go ahead and set you up w/ Recruit status here on forums. Please take a moment to read the following:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to running more stuff with you.