Zathara

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello

My name is Zathara.  I run with Griff in CRTZ.  I have been playing since the spring of 2013 (when Griff got me hooked on the game :)).  I enjoy WvW, PVE, new content, dungeons, map completion, temples, etc. I am 38 years old. In retail management for 21 years.  We have been running in a small group and are looking to join a larger guild. I am active most evenings. I am looking forward to interacting with you all.

I have actually only been playing since the summer. I thought it was spring but we were remodeling our house and lost track of time. Sorry about that guys.

So we live in Panama City Beach, Florida.  And it may snow tonight WOW..

Also more info on me. I said I was in retail management.  I am a store manager for Wal-Mart (not one of the beach stores btw).  Work will be crazy tomorrow lol.  As Griff say I own my own Wal-Mart lol (not really),

So we did not get snow but we did get sleet and it has shut down PCB from all other areas as all bridges are closed around us. I promised some folks last night I would post snow on palm trees if we got it but this is the best I can do.........Poor car is a iced over, layer of ice on the pool screen, and ice on the sago.

post-9677-0-62816900-1391006680_thumb.jp

post-9677-0-73458700-1391006706_thumb.jp

post-9677-0-02472800-1391006721_thumb.jp

Freezing rain is never fun; I don't care where you live. Even with a heavy-duty scraper that kind of ice isn't any fun to deal with in the morning, lol (I never remember to get de-icer...) Then, once you get through that process, every road is a deathtrap because no other kind of weather does to them what freezing rain does. It's just miserable.

Freezing rain is never fun; I don't care where you live. Even with a heavy-duty scraper that kind of ice isn't any fun to deal with in the morning, lol (I never remember to get de-icer...) Then, once you get through that process, every road is a deathtrap because no other kind of weather does to them what freezing rain does. It's just miserable.

No freezing rain just sucks and it is not even pretty :(