GW2 Intro Trenttos

Trenttos

Hi i'm Trenttos

My friend Abaddon (who has recently joined) has said great things about this clan. i want to join because i have been told that you guys are amazing at working together and getting the job done when it comes to anything in GW2. i have 2 guardians, elementalist and ranger  one of my guardians is specifically a tank and a tank only my other guardian i am trying to build into a support class i haven't really done much with my other characters yet because i love the my guardians to much. i have been playing GW2 for 4 months now with my friend abaddon.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! I'm sensing that you like guardians.

We are a multi-game guild with a long history, so we like to know more about our recruits than just their characters and levels. What are your favorite activities in GW2? Where are you from? How do you earn your living? What's your favorite thing to do aside from GW2? Then try to tell me something that will cause me to raise my right eyebrow and say something like 'Interesting!' or 'Huh.'  :)