Wildstar Intro - Eslosh

Eslosh

Hey South of Heaven folks,

I saw your guild recruitment on Reddit and it looked like it would be a great place to call home.  My name is Aaron, I'm 31 and currently reside in Chicago.  WoW was my only previous foray into MMO's (unless you want to count Dragon's Gate which ...you probably won't) and I played from vanilla up until Lich King collecting some amazing time and friends throughout the course of those years.  I tend to favor healing classes and anything support related - its kind of sad how giddy I get with filling up health bars.  I'm leaning towards a medic in Wildstar but will be doing some further investigation before my final decision is in.

Outside of gaming I'm one of those avid runners who disappears for two to three hours down a running trail. I'm running my first marathon in October which I apologize in advance for how much I'll probably talk about it.  My girlfriend and I are pretty obsessed with board games (at the moment: Castles of Burgundy, Amerigo, Seasons, Lords of Waterdeep, and when I can find the group - Pathfinder) and I like to dabble in writing from time to time.

I tend to embrace anything nerd culture so if you get all aflutter over geeky things we'll probably get along quite well.  

Work eats up a lot of my time, unfortunately, so I might be one of those people who is 'on deck' rather then in the raid schedule but I'm the type of player who will know the fights and be ready at a moments notice.  Hopefully this doesn't ruin my chances of joining an awesome guild but if so just let me know.

Hoping to see you all in game!

A

Edited by Eslosh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah!  I cannot seem to wrap my head around Race for the Galaxy.  Definitely love the game but you will crush me - windfall, military, why did I select consume? I don't even have goods. Maybe someday I'll give it another go.

Woot! Glad to hear we have a Chicago presence -  its a fantastic place to live and theres so much going on.  

@Pride - I think the tally came in this afternoon and found it to be Skigg's cats as the most adorable.  Although that might be cheating because that's not a secret at all.

@Tilluk - That is awesome!  Sadly I only had time for the card game at the moment but I'd love to find time for some tabletop gaming.  Have you run games in the past?  Have you run any other systems besides pathfinder?

So glad to hear I can get away with semi casual at least until Wildstar addiction kicks into full gear.  You guys are awesome :)