Wildstar Intro - Kendrick

Kendrick Duskomen

OMG I can't believe you moved away from us *sob*

OMG I'm so happy you're gaming with us!! *claps*

Kendrick is an incredible person and he will most certainly be an asset to us.

Pride and I had some gaming friends in Dayton that we visited a few times 'round about the time WoW released. I hope you're liking the area. I see you're already a guest so I'll just shoot you a message with specifics, ASAP.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!  A lot of Ohio people lately..

How do you like your 3rd shift job?  I had one many moons ago and it sucked but I was a security guard (lololol, trust me with a badge and security?  I wouldn't).  Those were some interesting raid nights on WoW, eh Dar?

What do you like to do outside of gaming?  Any fun or exciting outdoor activities, such as bull fighting or wombat wrangler?

3rd shift is what it is.  Glad I'll be moving to 2nd week after next though!

As far as outside gaming, I've played almost every "major" sport outside of football at one point or another.  Most recently I played Ultimate Frisbee, and would love to find somewhere down here to play as my summer league up in Michigan isn't really an option any more.  Outside of that I haven't done much because I'd rather stay inside and play games then explore a new city XD     I was applying for an apprentice position as a falconer at one point but it fell through, that's about as close to wombat wrangling as i"ve come I suppose.