Wildstar Intro - M4Brad

KuroMai

Hello!

My name is Brad (if you couldn’t tell by my username) and after looking through some guilds I became interested in joining this one. Since I have never applied to any guild ever in the past, this will be a first time experience for me. I am 20 years old with quite a bit of experience when it comes to playing MMO’s, even if it was not in a guild. I have played games like WoW, Guild Wars 2, and FFXIV. Other than MMO's I am usually playing some miscellaneous game on steam.

This guild interested me due to the fact that I do not need to be on a strict schedule since my times for my summer job (lifeguarding) is done by the month and sporadic (afternoon/evening shifts). Other than that I am a quiet person at first and I fear talking on forums due to spelling and grammar mistakes, but over time I will open up. It would be great to be part of a guild and experience a game like Wildstar to its full potential and make new friends to share some great moments with.

I have not played any of the alpha or beta (I did not wanna spoil any of the game), though I decided on rolling a Drakan stalker. With this I am also hoping to join this guild with my girlfriend who will be applying in another thread.

Hello!

My name is Brad (if you couldn’t tell by my username) and after looking through some guilds I became interested in joining this one. Since I have never applied to any guild ever in the past, this will be a first time experience for me. I am 20 years old with quite a bit of experience when it comes to playing MMO’s, even if it was not in a guild. I have played games like WoW, Guild Wars 2, and FFXIV. Other than MMO's I am usually playing some miscellaneous game on steam.

Ooo a virgin!  201%20clap.png

We're flattered that you've chosen us to be your very first guild, and we'll do our best to be your last.

I'm going to set you up with Guest access right now, so that you can participate in our forums more fully while waiting for launch. Let us know if you have any questions - this might be a different experience for you than solo / guildless gaming. 101%20Smilie.png

Ooo a virgin!  201%20clap.png

We're flattered that you've chosen us to be your very first guild, and we'll do our best to be your last.

Welcome to the community!  It's going to be a whole new world (cue Aladdin song) from this point on.