[EVE] Intro - Isaiah Hart

Isaiah Hart

o/ Heyo!

I am Isaiah Hart!  I am a Gallente pilot right now sitting at about 6mil SP. 

I started in Eve back in 2010. I started out with a small group out of Providence and learned what I know about Eve by trial by fire.

Fast forward a couple years - the corp had a falling out with the our alliance at the time and the corp eventually closed its doors. I pretty much stopped playing after that and went on to greener pastures.  I came back to the game a  couple months ago and I'm still learning some of the new metas. I think I've gotten myself to a place where I can be viable in PvP again  I also do a bit of exploration and PI on the side.

Personally,  I'm in my mid thirties, married, with two teenage daughters.  They keep me pretty busy.  I survive off of sarcasm and black coffee.

Look forward to flying with you guys!

Hello potential new space friend! (I'm TBert in-game so this is my 2nd time shouting this at you.)

We also learned a lot about EVE in Provi... mostly through the politics of the KOS list! Which we've proudly been on since a couple of months after our inception... I also have teenagers, my son is 19 and my daughter is 18. They haven't moved out or joined the military yet, but I can still hope!

Random question time!

Have you ever roleplayed as an Amarr like CVA?

If Friendship is the Best Ship in EVE, what's the best ship on the /r/eve subreddit?

Would you rather learn to play an instrument or learn a new language?

Hi Isaiah - nice talking to you last night! I think we've roamed Provi a bit on almost every Saturday roam we've done so far - it'll be like a homecoming for you haha. Let me know if you need any help getting set up in Stacmon. I have doctrine ships to loan out there, so you really only need to set up your extra PvP ships (whatever random stuff you like flying). We have posts on our Punisher and Caracal fleets in the Reference section of the Eve subforum. You'll be able to see that area today. Look forward to flying with you!

I usually do wormhole exploring.  My success rate has been better there versus lowsec. II just like seeing what I can get away with before I get caught.

I can't really say I have a favorite hull.

The NRDS garbage screwed with a lot of people. I know it ibecame a point of contension with some of the smaller corps in certain alliances.

No. Never roleplayed.  I never saw the appeal, I guess. I don't pay much attention to reddit either.

I'm actually trying to learn German at the moment.