guild application: dissident

Guest dissident

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He likely got pressured into playing order by a few of our old guild mates (whom have also mysteriously stopped playing their destro toons) because they're not really into the realm and its classes.

T3 destro players right now are a bunch of losers and scenarios are a joke. I bet Spin the other night that we'd lose Lost Temple of Isha when we were up by over 350 points and we did. My victory ice cream was delish.

Diss was in our group when that happened and I'm pretty sure that kind of frustration is precisely why he switched sides.

Yes, the leveling Destro right now is awful. I think most of the skilled Destro players are either playing their 40's, desperately trying to keep our city from being sieged twice a day, or they've ragequit. T1 is really, really, really bad as well.

My and Flip won nearly every t2 scenario we Q'd for last night, but it was probably just my awesome meatshield skillz.

Its not that most destro players are horrible at their classes (although when they are, they are really really horrible), they just prefer to stand in one spot and farm lolarpees the entire time, they could care less about completing the objectives. This is why Mythic should implement some sort of renown bonus for those individuals who are actually trying to win the scenario.

They did institute some bonuses for playing the scenario. I'm afraid what you are seeing is the inevitable. Those that care and want to excel have moved up to T4 or ragequit already.

The lower tiers are filling with *gasp* casuals. I'm afraid this trend will only continue to accelerate. I expect somewhat of a resurgence after Aion launches and they find out that it really isn't the holy grail.