Hi!

Anthea

Sooooooooo. Hi!

It has been impressed upon me that I must come and say hello, though I won't quite be ready to come play Aion with you guys for a few more weeks. My name is Jenn, though the long-term nicknames Anthea / Sunny have stuck for years now and I answer to them just as well. I'm a friend of Sharper's, and have been convinced to at least come and try playing this game with him, particularly as he's noted the awesomeness of the people around in these parts. Given my interest in MMOs tends to be community-focused, awesome people are rather a requirement.

I've primarily been a WoW player as far as MMOs go, though I've played WAR some (so loved it), as well as DDO and LotrO. I'm not the best skillwise, but I'm generally competent enough. I came into the MMO world from actual pen and paper gaming, as well as playing online text-based games (yes, something geekier even than the MMO fun). My area of expertise would be in herding ferrets, being diplomatic, and maintaining a positive attitude.

I don't, these days, have a *ton* of time to play; I've got a son in 5th grade as a single mom, I work, and I try to maintain as much of an active social life as I can. So while I can be around pretty regularly, I can't always be around /reliably/ -- and though I do generally manage to keep my comitments (if I agree to be somewhere), I tend to avoid making said commitments unless I *know*.

So, yeah. I really had no idea what to say here, and I probably would've just stayed in hiding and quiet if Sharp hadn't drug me along kicking and screaming. But he did, and so here I am.

I look forward to meeting everybody. =)

--Anth

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who considers Sharper a friend must possess an extraordinary amount of patience. ;)

Very well-written intro post. I've set up your access to our forums and look forward to seeing you in game. :thumbup:

Seriously, putting up with the kid can be a little trying at times. I am impressed by that alone!

Also, hooray for doing things outside of the games you love, I think most of us here are aware that real life is more important, so no worries about that.