Hello

Guest RUKIDDING

Guest RUKIDDING

Good Evening

I have been looking into SoH ever since Orian and I became friends. He really seems to like you guys and the no drama thing is entirely appealing! I have played WOW for about 4 years and joined AION a few months after it was launched. Before you all jump to what a slacker I was, I HAD the game but could not actually PLAY until my son (who was in college) was at a point where we could play together. Yes, kinda weird having a mom who likes to play especially when I can really destroy things, but we all figured better a toon than a RL person.

So about me. I am a mom of two Keladros (the son) and I played for a while but then he graduated college and got commissioned and he has no time (insert really sad face). The daughter is in college but freaks out whenever something comes to attack her (still working on her though). The husband supports my playing (it gives him time to golf, major yawn there but to each his own).

I have finally gotten my 5th piece of Deva gear and thought I might try to sneak an invite on my glad RUKIDDING or my temp COSMOWOMAN both are in their early 30s I do have a 40 sm ANNODIUS but she is so like my loc on WOW I have given up leveling her.

Would love to in game with any of you if you have the chance and don

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped eating paper plates months ago. :sidefrown:

As for as your background, RU, there is no shame in being a Mom in this legion. We have many. However, I prefer not to have "silly" names on the roster, so RUKIDDING is probably not a good fit for us in that sense. (I'm fine with Cosmowoman lol.) You're currently below our level requirements, but we have several folks working on lowbies, so we might be able to work something out.

I think the main thing would be - is there one toon you'd like to focus on, for your journey to 50? 40-50 is about twice as hard as 0 to 40, so that's why I ask. You've gotten 5 Daevic pieces so you obviously enjoy the game. :)