I Have Returned :P

Voxiss

First: HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Second: I am truly sorry for not staying in contact but our internet was very limited as was my time.

Third: I have returned to Germany from Afghanistan in 1 piece. Our rear detachment First Sergeant retired so after much debate and arguing I got sent back to take over (not the job I wanted). As a result I am back in WoW, however I have to start from the begining because I let my nephew use my account and he deleted my Warlock :(. I have created a BE Palidin name of course Voxiss.

Anyway I am not sure of my status as of when I left but I hope to rejoin SoH if possible.

Hi Vox! Welcome back and I'm glad to hear that you have returned safe and sound.

As to your status in the guild, you were set to Ghost when we lost contact. You are eligible to be re-instated as a Vet pending a few weeks transition to reacquaint yourself with the guild. So there's no issue there.

You can play whichever class you like, but depending on what role you would like to have a few months from now, we might have some suggestions. Do you plan to play pretty casually? Still in a different time zone, I see.

You can ask Blackfeather, Fairweather, Lilah, Retcon or me for a guild invite.

Glad to see you got back fine, though I'm sure it sucks leaving your Joes in-country. I stopped in Germany on my way over from Colorado to Afghanistan, and it only took two days to convince me - I'm going to try to get stationed there if I don't get to stay in Denver. Seems like a really nice country.

Edited by Tyrlis