Makiko-GW2 Application

Makiko

Hello! My name is Sandra, and I'd like to join up with you guys in Guild Wars 2 (once I finish downloading it).

Some of you may know my husband, Atrael (in GW2, he's Xzar). He met a lot of you while playing Aion, and he's been telling me how much fun I would have playing with you guys. (So I'd be crazy to pass up the opportunity to be considered, right?)

I am only a casual gamer, playing whatever Atrael can get me to play :p and so far, I've loved the original Guild Wars and Aion. After playing the beta for GW2, I can't wait until I get it installed tonight so I can check it out!

Hopefully I will see you in game. Thank you for reading! ^_^

Hey Sandra and welcome! :)

We'd love to have you along. We have a good mix of casual and more hard-core players, so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I'm going to get you set up with Recruit access, but in the mean time (while you're waiting for GW2 to dl), you can look over the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Just go ahead and /w either Quivering Feramoans or Huntyre when you get in game for a guild invite.

You're golden, Sandra :) .... anybody who'd marry Atrael, well, I'll just stop there xD

Welcome! I can't wait to meet you (Atrael and I gamed together in Aion). Huntyre's got you all set up so you're good to go.

Looking forward to gaming with you!