GW2 Attama Application

AttAce

Hi SoH, I was in a guild before, but it ended up being based in SG and not in the US, so the play schedule was totally off compared to mine. I'm looking for a WvW guild that demands loyalty and always help other members out. I say SoH in WvW and liked how they ran together as a team! I live in CA, and I currently a full time student. My major is Radiology Technician and am trying to get my Bachelor's for it. I play GW2 on a regular basis and is an active player. Hope to join you SoH members!

Main: LVL 80 hum. Warr (Attama)

Hi AttAce.. it's true we are recruiting for WvW focused players. While I won't necessarily say that we "demand" loyalty, we hope to provide a community where people feel proud to be a member of SoH.

As for being PST, we have members throughout the North America as well as International, so we've got people playing all the time.

Before we get into our recruitment policy and period, tell us a little more about yourself. Any alts? Hobbies? What other games have you played? The reason I ask is because SoH is more than just a guild in a single title.. we're a multi-game community that has been around for over 8 years and one of the key pieces of recruitment is that we get to know you. At the end of the recruitment period, we're looking for a variety of things, among them, overall game skill, involvement with the community (both in game and on the forums) as well as feeling like we know you.

Yea I have actually two alts right now but they are only level 7, I just started playing maybe 2 months ago? So not sure what to try out, but kind of leaning towards the engineer or ranger. I've played Counterstrike, BF3 , WoW (didn't get too far), Everquest(First one haha), Diablo 3, LoL, HoN. But GW2 caught my attention really well. I play alot of the games, but not at the same time, I usually stick to one game one at a time.

My hobbies would most likely be surfing or basketball, I really like to go to the beach, and if not the beach then i hit the gym to play basketball with some friends of mine. Other than that I play games or do some studying ! I'm not the most interesting person in the world as you can tell, but I enjoy being active in the game , in-game voice chats, etc.

Hello AttAce, welcome to the boards. Thank you for filling in your Intro/App with some details -- it will help us get to know you.

Huntyre seems to have covered all the broad strokes we need to get you started. So, I will change your forum status to Recruit which will allow you greater access to the boards. When possible please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Game Reps in GW2 Chapter are: Huntyre,Caiffena, Atrael, Malthas, Tyrlis and me, Feramoan. Give one of us a shout and we'll send you a guild invite.

Looking forward to gaming with you!

Hey Tyrlis, thanks for leading me to this guild and helping me apply! Looking forward to play with all of you!

Sorry Caiffena I don't know what [sG] means, but I have seen that Guild Tag once in a while in the Crystal Desert server. I represent a WvW guild right now [Orb] but am not too comfortable in it, and is not very active.

And thanks to Fera for all the info~

AttAce...

Some new information has come to light and I'm going to have to deny your Application to SoH at this time. Grand Marshal Cross (GL of Orb, who happens to be our ally) has just informed me that you were extended membership yesterday evening. Given that you wrote us an Intro here on SoH forums at 10pm last night, I don't see how you had enough time there to give the folks in Orb a fair shake. They are wonderful folks (hence the alliance between us ^^).

While Cross has expressed that he doesn't mind that you applied here, I find it troublesome. Given this precedent, I'm uncertain if you'd apply to yet another guild, or three, tomorrow after not giving us a fair shake either.

We wish you the best of luck in your gaming endeavors.