GW2 - Pride

Pride Lionheart

Hello all, my wife Vanity and I just joined the guild today. Wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcomes we received. :) 

We transferred from TC to CD about 6 weeks ago, we were guild leaders there of a very successful guild, however we found we never had time to play together anymore and it was taking up a great deal of our time. We made a tough decision and handed the guild to the officers and stepped away leaving the guild and the server behind. Since coming to CD we have rekindled our love for the game and have enjoyed ourselves immensely. 

We just celebrated our 14 anniversary and our oldest sons birthday, he turned 11 today. We have 3 kids 7 months, 2 years and 11 years old, all boys much to my wife's chagrin. 

We have been gaming since forever and  enjoy all kinds of games from MMORPG's to FPS's, it what we do as a hobby together and we always have fun while annihilating others under our boots, though my wife prefers her boots to be pretty while she does the stomping. 

We know many SoH members from running in WvW and are very much looking forward to running with the guild as part of it. We typically run small havoc teams whenever we are on if there is no guild activities currently taking place.

I am going to college and work at the college where I attend. hmmm can't think of anything else relevant that is not mind numbing so I'll leave off with, thanks for the invite and we hope to be apart of this amazing group of people. :) 

Pride

Wonderful introduction Pride! Love it.... I get a sense of who you are so clearly. That, and I enjoy the company of both you and Vanity in WvW. It's been nice having the 2 of you with us on occasion.

I'll get you set up with Recruit status here on forums and get your in-game rank changed to Intern as well. Soon you will recieve a PM from me here on boards (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!