GW2 - Hot Charrcolate

Hot Charrcolate

Hey SoH!

I would like to apply to join your GW2 charter. Before I do, I'd like to give you a little back story on who I am.

I've been playing GW2 since launch. A few months into the game, I was accepted into a guild on Crystal Desert called QCS. I met a bunch of good buddies during my time in that guild. One that I still remain in contact with is your own guildmate, Booker Boltgrinder. Around March, Booker and I left QCS for greener pastures. He joined SoH, while I took about a little break from GW2 (played a little bit of WoW with my wife). 

After spending about a month away from GW2, I really began to miss it. The combat is a lot of fun, and I have really enjoyed the time I've spent in Tyria. Lately, I have been having a lot of fun just running around and accomplishing my own goals without being a part of a guild. I would love to get involved in a great community, though. Whenever I get a chance to talk to Booker he's always praising SoH and talking about how great you guys are. I'd like to be a part of that.

Playstyle

Usually I spend my time in GW2 completing dailies, running dungeons, and engaging in PvP. I get a kick out of WvW, but usually am not able to find a party to have fun with. I would love to team up with guildmates and explore the Battlegrounds together.

Characters

Hot Charrcolate - Level 80 Charr Warrior (main; I love this guy to death. I usually run a shout heal spec to help my buddies)

Baflgraf - Level 67 Sylvari Ranger (my original character that I have just recently been playing on again. I do PvP on this character daily)

Charramel Latte - Level 51 Charr Guardian

Charrcolate Milk - Level 47 Charr Mesmer (noticing a theme? :p)

Charrcolate Rain - Lvl 25 Charr Thief

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Welcome aboard mate, those names are quite Charrming.

Ha! I see what you did there...

Hi Hot Charrcholate -

Charrcholate Rain.. lawls. Well welcome to the forums. :)

I'll get you set up with Recruit status here on forums. Soon you will receive a PM from Fera Moan here on boards (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Please contact Tyrlis, Huntyre, Ankin or Fera Moan in game for a guild invite. Cya in game!!!

Welcome! I, too, simply love your character names ^^ I also like your intro -- very nice indeed.

As a guild we enjoy WvW together and I am looking forward to grouping with you to do some of that very soon. We run guild-scheduled WvW roams Thurs-Mon (and 2x on Saturdays! lol)

As for PvP, we've fallen out of the loop of late, but there are a few among us who still enter regularly. We also have access to an arena if that suits your fancy ^^

Check your forum mailbox for a New Recruit Letter from me (upper right hand corner).

I look forward to playing with you!