GW2 intro Sha Feng

shafeng

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the warm welcomes. Cat and I just finished our move today and are a bit tired but relieved its mostly over. My non-GW2 gaming history spans back to playing Super Mario Brothers on Nintendo (I was hooked right away) and covers most platforms and game types. I do always find myself coming back to MMO's mainly because of the people you get to meet and play with. I will play just about anything if there is a high fun factor. 

Tyrlis I am not sure my google searches would even if "Skynet" was not watching. I love starting to type something random into google search and see what comes up. For example, type in "don't you hate it when a" and see what populates. If it was a Llama named Carl then you are about to witness something Skynet should target first lol

Oh and by the way its Bona Fide  with the "i" sound. We have to keep it a little classy here :)

Mina you are more than welcome to call me Shabu Shabu but most people who have met me would not refer to me as a thinly sliced piece of meat (see pic below)

I also Coach Football which is time consuming but very much worth it 

U8w2tQk.jpg?1

Edited by shafeng