GW2 intro Darish

Darish

Hi, Darish here. I'm another member of the pDyn/CRTZ group. Been playing GW2 since beta, played GW1 before that. I play a variety of other games, usually single player, recently AC3/4 and CK2/EU4. I play most aspects of the game, not a ton of sPvP though. Pretty busy with a new dog, but I try to play most nights.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Darish -- we were grouped for marionette. I'm glad you found your way here :) Sargon's brother, right?

I'm told you don't plan on transferring servers, which is of course fine and not really a problem if you don't really care to WvW. I'd mentioned to Griff and Zarath that we could extend you a Mercenary guild invite, which would allow you to join us and tag up for Guild Missions and the odd PvE event. Does that sound like a workable plan to you? I can grant you Guest access to boards and if you realize that a real membership is something you'd prefer, we can move forward with a recruitment period at that time.

Also, what kind of new dog?? Is it a puppy? Can you post pix? What's his/her name?

Lastly, would you rather be serendaded by a monkey in a church, or have your belly rubbed by an alien? ^^

Yup, I'm Sargon's brother. I'm actually fine with transferring. I got back from Afghanistan a couple months ago, so I don't have any real connection to the general CD community.

Watson was a stray, so no idea what his breed is. Seems like he has at least a little pointer in him when he's sniffing around. No pics on my computer right now though.

I'd have to go with the monkey, though we might get in a fight over his banana reward. Although thinking about it, I guess it really depends on the alien.

LOL. Good answer ^^

Ok then, Recruit status it is!  I'll alter that in just a moment and send you a /g invite tomorrow when I log in.

We use forums A LOT so dive in and make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to seeing you in game!