GW2 Intro Havok

RMaven21

Hey guys,

Not quite sure if you're still recruiting or not, but what the hey, I like talking about myself anyway.  j/k sorta.

So anyhoo, my name is Roy and I played GW2 quite religiously about a year ago and then got bored of it, but am thinkin of comin back.  Not completely sure I'll be totally into it again, but seeing if a good guild would make the difference.

I have an 80 necro, 80 guardian, 80 warrior, 80 thief but really only played my necro.  It's been so long I don't even remember the guild I was in or my character names... I hope i remember my account password.  I live in Korea (bred in the US) atm, but am taking a break from my occupation so play at all odd hours of the day, sometimes every hour of the day if i feel like a beast.

Hmmm... yea, that's pretty much it i guess.

Sincerely,

Roy

Hey thanks,

I was just looking at the dragonbrand recruitment forums and liked SoH because of the long term multi-game scope.  I was an omgsuperhardcore DAoC lover and hope to have a guild for future games like Camelot Unchained.

I actually really like PvE as long as they're not solo, but being the old school DAoC player I was, WvW is my thang

Hi, Roy,

Welcome to SoH!

I think the right guild makes a huge difference!

Once you log on, and refamiliarize yourself with your account, please send an in-game mail or /w to Tyrlis, Dililah, Fera, Makiko, Jacked Jackal, or Porqington when you have time, and we'll get an invite sent over to you.

We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
Look forward to getting to know you and seeing you in game!

I believe he would need some access changes before he will able to follow both of those links.

Welcome Roy!  We like oldschool folks from DAoC.  Any particular reason you decided to poke around GW2?

We will be running activities tonight (training), tomorrow night (so serious), saturday morning (sneaksy) and saturday night (so drunk).  Any of those would present a fine way to introduce yourself and see if you find us to be a good fit.

Hi Roy! Welcome to SoH  :D

I've altered your forum status to Recruit, so you should now be able to access all those delicious links so click away! Please make sure to update us on your log-in progress and give us a char or account name so one of the GOs can toss you a g/invite.

I look forward to gaming with you ^^

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome.  The main reason I started GW2 was because it was the most similar to DAoC in my eyes.  Just a reminder, I'm in Korea, so my timing might mismatch a lot.  But since I'm on "break" my hours are all messed up.  2 days ago I woke up at 6pm, today I woke up at 2am.

Anyway, I was Midgard ALLLLLLL the way :/  Did I pick right?

I will try to log on in a bit, thanks Fera