Hipcheck, Protection Warrior

Hip

Lok'tar ogar friends.

That's probably as much roleplay I will ever do, aside from the occasional gnome chewing. Habits are hard to break.

I'd like to also say thanks to Noesis and Dilliah for taking some time to answer some questions for me in-game tonight. I appreciate it and feel it speaks volumes about the sense of community that the guild information speaks of. It's one thing to write it in policies and charters, another to have it acted out by its members late on a Thursday night.

/end brown-nosing

I'm a thirty year old gamer who loves his WoW time. It's an escape for me. I love my job as a fitness director in campus recreation at a state university,but wouldn't feel balanced without running a raid at least a few times a week. I particularly love the competitive and cooperative aspects of WoW. I like to do my jobs in a raid, do them well and be surrounded by folks pushing towards that common goal. If stuff falls over at the sight of my raid group that's not too much fun. Yeah farming is good times, but progression-less raiding is just collecting purples.

That said a shorter raid schedule is good times as well. I don't have aneed or desire for 20+ hour progression raid weeks.

I'm looking for a guild that runs 10s, has mature and respectful raiders who enjoy kicking the crap out of raid bosses, and is looking for a skilled and qualified tank. I want to find a place where if i log on randomly theres a solid chance someone will be on and that someone will say "hello", even "ohai" works.

I grew up horde,(prepare yourselves) switched ally mid WotLK and is ready to reform my ways.

http://us.battle.net...pchecked/simple

Is my desired main, and toon i have the most experience on. I've killed up to T5 in BC pre- 3.0, got ICC drakes at 20% buff and gone 10/12 cata on this toon.

http://us.battle.net...ipsocket/simple

Is my most progressed toon at this content patch. I'm 3/13 HMs (Halfus, Chim, Atra) but that guild just blew up when the GMs quit to join a 25s.

I've officered, RL'd, recruited and farmed mats as needed. It's important for me to be in the guild I'm in.

Any relevant spell/trinket/potion/raid marker is macro'd and keybound to a place i can reach readily

I love the smell of clean laundrty.

I hate (yes that is a strong word) washing silverware.

I have no dishwasher in my apartment as a matter of discipliine, I'm probably dumb for this.

I haven't keyboard turned since killing marines in Northwatch.

I hope I'm doing this intro post right, although it's probably getting a bit long winded.

I'll leave it at that, saying "hello", and that I'm eager to learn more about SoH

BONUS TIDBIT: anyone else have trouble spelling the work heaven? something about that E A in the beginning throws me off. Should I say a few Hail Mary's now?

Thanks,

Hip

RealID: saja1122@gmail.com

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the intro post!

Sorry I wasn't available to talk with you earlier, but I'm glad some of our members and officers were able to get you some information. I will add the Real ID when next online and certainly look forward to talking. =)