PHASEVIII reapplying for SoH GW2 Chapter.

Dani

Hey all! My name's Dani, and I was a member of SoH a while back after being referred in by Vesper. I left the guild for a number of reasons ... RL stuff barring time from events, and not playing GW2 as much as I had when I first joined. Everyone was so wonderful and dedicated that it didn't feel right for me to be putting in half the effort as everyone else. That has since changed, I've been playing solidly for a while now, and I am currently missing a tight knit guild I can call home. Mina told me to reapply and give it a go, but I want to reacquaint myself with everyone and let you know what I've now got to offer since my departure! :)

I have the following fully geared 80's on my roster: Melanantha (Necro/Purveyor of Fine Wells), Garnet Sarn (Necro/CondiHybrid), Quartzine (Ele/WvW Staff Support/The Dungeon Runner), Arrowroot (Leafy Thiefy), Taurea (The Neglected Guardian)

I'm currently working on a second ele (asura just don't have glamorous enough armor for me) and a mesmer for dungeon funtimes.

I'm based on the east coast of the US and my free time is usually from 4pm EST on ... although I have to get up at the crack of dawn to work at my yucky medical insurance job. I am very into WvW and was one of the main necros for my current guild [KA]. The well/zerker necro is specced for being a close DPS support for commander/weakening enemy groups en masse, and the hybrid is best for havok squads. My ele is always ready to run a dungeon and provide staff support in WvW when the commander is hurtin' for it. I am always on for reset and trainings, and always have fun helping guildies out!

When I'm not in WvW or running dungeons ... you'll most likely hear me yammer on about cooking, baking, and kitties. You'll see me AFK primarily to refill my tea. Bonus: If ever you need advice on healthcare and insurance ... I'm your gal! :D

Hope to talk to everyone soon! <3

Hey Dani! Welcome back!!

Huntyre and I have trolled the boards looking for your original Intro but failed to find it. I think what happened was that you stopped playing before the Recruit process completed (and I was just learning the Admin part of my job then, so I may have misplaced it).

Anyway, we're just going to start from scratch as though you were a new Recruit. You know the drill... 30 days active play, vote, in or out. Done. I've altered your forum status from Guest to Recruit so you have full access to the GW2 forum. You've also been sent a guild invite and will need to read the following threads (again), and sign where noted (again) just so all of our Ts are crossed, etc.

I'd like to get you set up here with Recruit access so you can start looking around (especially the threads linked below). We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

You'll also receive a lengthy PM from me (look for a red flag in the upper right hand corner). Please read that as well.

I look forward to chasing folks in WvW with you! Cya in game!!!