GW2 Intro - Cathryne/Ardanna

Ardanna

Greetings fellow gamers!

My in game name is usually Ardanna or Cathryne, but please call me Cat! I am the wife and best friend of Sha Feng and have been gaming at his side for two years now. However, I have been playing games like this (starting with WoW) since about 2006/07. I love MMOs. Those and RPGs such as Skyrim are what I live and breathe for. Sometimes I have to laugh at myself a little because I didn't think that I would ever play anything like this. But I'm very glad that I did, because that's how Sha Feng and I met :)!

I am looking forward to joining a new reason for the sole reason of meeting new people. I love making new friends. Especially ones that you take with you for years. You may never meet in person, but you have one more person in your life that's got your back. It would also be a plus to have more people around who enjoy doing what I do in game (PvE/Dungeons)! I know I'll probably catch a little flack for this one, but I'm not a huge fan of WvW. I've never been a fan of anything that has PvP elements in it. WvW is a little more tolerable than PvP because of the PvE present in it, but I would still rather be questing or running a dungeon with good friends :clap:.

Just as a heads up, we are currently on the brink of a move and may not be available a lot this weekend as we get everything towed from one location to another and get our new place set up. However, I will try to have my forum app on my phone that will hopefully have access to this site so I can check in every now and then!

Thanks!

~*Cat*~

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Cat! I find your intro very charming ^.^

Huntyre and Fera will get you squared away with regard to GW2, but for now, hello!  :ohi:

Aww, thanks! I appreciate the compliment. I'm pretty happy with my life and like to share the happiness with others  :clap:

Edited by Cathryne

Welcome Cat! I totally get what you mean,I used to make fun of my boyfriend for playing and then he got me hooked! Looking forward to getting to know you :)

I know a couple of people that had that happen to them. But it's definitely a good thing :-)

And thanks! I'll hopefully be around for a while. Good to meet you and hope we get to know each other, too!

I guess it's a good thing you don't WvW much, because you'd constantly think I was talking to you when I'm actually referring to the siege weapon...

Welcome!

Bahahaha!! That's hilarious! I actually laughed out loud :-P

I would probably make a joke of it if that actually did happen. "What? You want to put me where? I'm going to take down what? You guys are nuts!!"

Hey Cat and welcome!

I've altered your forum status from Guest to Recruit so you have full access to the GW2 forum. Just send a mail or /w to Fera, Tyrlis, Dililah, Mina or myself when you have time and we'll get an invite sent over to you.

We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from Fera (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to seeing you in game.