Tyrlis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inedit: Oh I know. Just giving you a hard time :p

Tyrlis: Where did you get that chart for the Children's Miracle Network hospitals? I want to steal it and use it for my daily FB post.

Edit: googled it and found it :) my wife saw your post and liked it. 

Edited by cryus

So I've just been told, by my Brother's wife, I need to add an incentive to my list where if someone donates (donation value TBD) I have to stop whatever I'm playing, stream a game of Pac-Man, and continually make the pac-man noise ("Waka waka waka...") for the duration of the game.

Edited by Grieve

The wife loved your video of your kids, Tyrlis. We dont have kids so I used my dog instead :p It works. 

I think that I have my basic Twitch channel set up. Im Cryus13. have some tweaking to do but it will work for now until I get home from work tom. 

Edited by cryus

... some moments will live in (silent) infamy! ...

;)

Nah, I told everyone what happened as soon as I got in Mumble for the TS3 night. It was too funny not to relay. I'm still pissed at that stupid app. I think it's a Windows 10 thing, because I TESTED it last week, but upgraded since.

I went to bed at 6:15AM when Wifey nicely pointed out that I would do more 'For The Kids' if I went to bed and woke up earlier instead of leaving my children essentially home alone all day. It also worked out because I was able to get a decent chunk of sleep before the football game, hehehe. I didn't have any viewers after 3AM anyway, there was an amusing spike of viewers during one of The Witcher's nude scenes, hahaha.

It's not too late to donate! Grieve could still use some help to make his goal! http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=162862