GW2 Intro- Prothalas

Prothalas

Hi everyone!

If you don't know me by now you will sooner or later, because I'll probably end up asking you a question about something really simple and easily Wiki-able, hehe.

I came to find SoH thanks to Fera. After lumbering around WvW unsure what I was doing, I was offered a spot and I accepted and have been enjoying my time in SoH since. I've been playing RPG games all my life, so I couldn't give you a definitive list of all the games I've played. Some of my favorites include the original Guildwars, WoW, Dungeons and Dragons, and Neverwinter Nights. The Guildwars franchise has been one of my all time favorites however, and Guildwars 2 hasn't dissappointed me yet! I do miss my lovely heroes and henchmen though.

Some additional info about me:

My name is Daniel, and I live in Philadelphia. Currently I'm studying to become an Illustrator/Concept artist, so most of the time when we're all gathered for a WvW I'll probably also be working on a painting simultaneously hahaha.

The road is gonna be tough but I hope to one day be good enough to take part in creating a wonderful world for a kid like those that came before, did for me.

I look forward to becoming friends with all of you!

Daniel

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! I'm going to change your forum status to Recruit so you can start looking around (especially the 3 threads linked below). We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take the time to read the following threads and reply in them where applicable. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!